- Quality Operation ensures only products with excellent quality are shipped out to customers. All incoming and outgoing products must pass rigorous inspection using state-of-the-art equipment and highly trained inspectors. Quality Control systems are well in place and managed by a team of quality-mindful staff.
- Quality Engineering encompasses a wide range of activities and responsibilities, including the support on introduction of new products, responding to customer needs, customer complaints handling, data analysis, statistical process control, process and product qualifications, and cost controls.
- ASESG’s drive for Continual Improvement is a never-ending process. A team of dedicated staff focus on the simplification of Operation Manufacturing Systems and Processes, the application of Business Process Modelling Management approach and Enhancement of Workflow and System Automation to gradually improve process efficiency and the quality of work as required.
Quality Reliability Test and Failure Analysis
- ASESG is equipped with a range of machine able to perform Reliability Test and Failure Analysis in compliance to JEDEC and other international standards. Managed by highly-qualified Reliability & Failure Analysis Team, they utilize Reliability and Failure Analysis activity for the sustenance of company’s operational goal and drive for improvement.
We also deliver support to our customers involving Qualification and Reliability Test Monitoring requirements. Including Failure Analysis service on per customer requirements and request.
- A team of highly-experienced staff establish and maintain ASE Singapore’s Quality Systems, which form the backbone of the company’s drive for continuous improvement. Computerized document control systems, internal audits and external customer audits are part of the Quality Systems organization. Certification to various international quality system standards and other customer-specific requirements such as ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, Green Partner and Strategic Goods Compliance Program are some of the major projects of the Quality Systems group.