- Consistently implementing and continually improving our Quality Management System (QMS) and its processes;
- Complying with applicable requirements; and
- Regularly reviewing the performance of the QMS and our Quality Objectives to ensure its effectiveness and continuing suitability.
We recognize our business responsibilities of continually improving our processes and services to prevent pollution of the environment and to protect the safety and health of our employees, customers and other interested parties.
We are committed to:
- Provide safe and healthy working environment by eliminating hazards and reducing health and safety risks.
- Integrate EHS considerations into our business decision making process and pursue activities and programs designed to achieve our EHS objectives and targets.
- Provide an environment for open communication and collaboration by consulting with our employees, customers and other interested parties on EHS matters.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning environment, health and safety, including other requirements.
- Continually review, update and communicate our EHS policies and practices to bring about continual improvement in EHS performance.
- Make our EHS policy available to our employees, customers and other interested parties.
We will fulfill this through:
- Progressive purchase and use of green materials that meet international environmental protection requirements into our semiconductor business operations.
- Inclusion of green product factors into our business decision making process and develop green product management programs for achieving set objectives and targets.
- Educating all our employees, including suppliers and contractors,regarding green product controls and responsibilities.
- Continually improve our green product management practices to ensure its effectiveness and continuing suitability.
- Making our Green Product Policy available to our employees, customers and other interested parties.
- Make sure no sales or transfers are in violation of the Strategic Goods Control Act / Regulations and other related domestic legislations; and
- Address all questions concerning the legitimacy of any transactions through our Strategic Goods Control Officer.
Whereby, we will
- Secure : Secure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the company and customer information including its assets;
- Manage : Effectively identify, assess, and manage the information and security risks, threats and vulnerabilities associated with its business;
- Comply : Strictly comply with all relevant legislative, business and contractual security obligations;
- Aware : Actively promote security awareness to all our employees, customers and other interested parties; and
- Improve : Continually improve the effectiveness of our security management system.
In order to deploy CSR in ASE Singapore effectively and align with the expectations of all stakeholders, ASE Singapore will undertake the following measures:
- Comply with all relevant national laws and conduct business activities in accordance with ASESG Code of Conduct and Responsible Business Alliance’s (RBA) Code of Conduct.
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment where employees are treated with respect and dignity, human rights are upheld, free of any harassment and unlawful discrimination.
- Adhere to the highest legal, moral and ethical standards in its relationships with the employees, customers, suppliers and the communities.
- Contribute in environmental sustainability and minimization of our operational impacts on the natural environment.
- Provide training, communication and awareness to employees on relevant CSR policies and initiatives.
- Encourage our supply chain to adopt the same CSR practices.
- Continuously improve our CSR programs.