- Consistently implementing and continually improving our Quality Management System (QMS) and its processes;
- Regularly reviewing the performance of the QMS and our Quality Objectives to ensure their effectiveness and continuing suitability.
As we pursue the goal of providing excellent testing services to TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, we recognize our business responsibility of continually improving our processes and services to prevent pollution of the environment and to protect the safety and health of our employees, customers and other interested parties.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning environment, health and safety, including other requirements.
- Integrate EHS considerations into our business decision making process and pursue activities and programs designed to achieve our EHS objectives and targets.
- Cultivate EHS awareness and responsibility to our employees, customers and other interested parties through training and active communication of information.
- Continually review, update and communicate our EHS policies and practices to bring about continual improvement in environmental, health and safety performance.
- Make our EHS policy available to our employees, customers and other interested parties.
We will achieve this through:
- Progressively purchase and use of green materials that meet international environment protection requirements in our semiconductor testing services.
- Include green product factors into our business decision making process and to have green product management programs for achieving set objectives and targets.
- Educating all employees, including suppliers and/or contractors, regarding green product awareness and responsibilities.
- Make our Green Product Policy available to our employees, customers, suppliers and other interested parties.
- Continually improve our green product management practices to ensure effectiveness and continuing suitability.
- Make sure no sales or transfers are in violation of the Strategic Goods Control Act / Regulations and other related domestic legislations;
- Address all questions concerning the legitimacy of any transactions through our Strategic Goods Control Officer.
In order to deploy CSR in ASE Singapore effectively and align with the expectations of all stakeholders, ASE Singapore will undertake the following measures:
- Comply with all relevant national laws and conduct business activities in accordance with ASESG Code of Conduct and Responsible Business Alliance’s (RBA) Code of Conduct.
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment where employees are treated with respect and dignity, human rights are upheld, free of any harassment and unlawful discrimination.
- Adhere to the highest legal, moral and ethical standards in its relationships with the employees, customers, suppliers and the communities.
- Contribute in environmental sustainability and minimization of our operational impacts on the natural environment.
- Provide training, communication and awareness to employees on relevant CSR policies and initiatives.
- Encourage our supply chain to adopt the same CSR practices.
- Continuously improve our CSR programs.